Pengikut

Sabtu, 14 Julai 2012

Tersentuh Hati


Tersentuh hati bila Danny Tan (Tan Ken Hwa) siswa TARC menulis di FB pada 8 Julai 2012 ;

Regret last time when I was secondary school didn't listen to my drawing teacher!!!
Regret last time when I was in secondary school always "Ponteng" her class!!!
Regret last time when I was in secondary school didn't summit her homework!!!
Regret last time when I was in secondary school didn't respect her!!!
Regret last time whwn I was in secondary schol sleep in her class!!!
Until now only I know she's still watching us growing.......
How hard she teach (knowledge) .....and how easy we throw it away (knowledge)...
Now I'm here and I would Like to say Thank You Teacher Norakmar Yusoff, and sorry for my action last time when I was in your class.

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...